Stream every shot directly to your smartphone or tablet with the Teradek Clip. As the world's smallest and lightest H.264 transmitter, Clip makes it easier than ever to watch your HD footage in real-time over a WiFi connection. But what if you want to transmit your video feed elsewhere? With the addition of an RTSP license or StreamReader plugin, Clip can stream directly into Wirecast, Cube decoders, and computers.
Small Size, Low Power
Clip is about the size of a matchbox, requires little power, and weighs approximately 2 ounces. This means you never have to worry about sizable increases to your rig or inefficient power draw that may quickly deplete onboard batteries.
To ensure a robust low latency video transmission, Clip utilizes the custom TDS transport protocol, which allows you to move in and out of range without having to restart the transmitter.
Real-Time Monitoring on iOS and Android Devices
Clip transmits directly to a single iOS or Android device at just 4 frames of latency using the TDS protocol. For those who wish to stream directly to a computer, a separate RTSP license is available.
- Micro HDMI
- Streaming Resolution Support:
- 1080i 50/59.94/60
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/30
- 1080p 23.98/24/25
- 720p 50/59.94/60
- H.264 Compression: Main & Baseline
- Protocols: TDS & RTSP
- iOS and Android support
- Video Bit Rate: 150kbps to 5mbps
- Built-in scaler & deinterlacer
- 2.4/5GHz a/b/g/n MIMO WiFi
- Radio Output Power: 40mW
- Audio Compression: AAC-LC, MPEG Layer 2
- Embedded Audio (2 channel) (micro HDMI)
- Audio Bit Rate: 16kbps to 256kbps
- 6-18V DC input barrel connector
- Nominal power consumption: 3.5W
- Dimensions: 66 x 49 x 17mm
- Weight: < 2 Oz