Our contact information:By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By standard mail:
Irvine, CA 92618
30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked, and no restocking fees.
Teradek offers comprehensive pre- and post-sales support, and regular upgrades to ensure continued benefits from our innovative designs. Teradek’s innovative products and our commitment to cutting edge technology will ensure you stay ahead of the pack.
Return and Refund Policy
At Teradek, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your Teradek purchase, please call 1-888-941-2111. Please contact us so we can issue you a RMA number. Any product returned without an RMA number will be returned to the customer.
You have up to thirty (30) calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate a return and receive an RMA number. If the item is returnable and you send it back in its original packaging, and if applicable, with all the accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product, Teradek will offer you a refund in the form of a check that is mailed to the address we have on file. We reserve the right to deny a return and not provide a refund. There is no restocking fee.
You will pay for shipping the product(s) to Teradek. Teradek recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Teradek or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
If you discover what you believe to be a product defect for any Teradek product within one year of receiving the product, please contact Teradek at 1-888-941-2111. If your product has a defect, we will fix the defect or replace the product with a new one at no cost to you. Teradek will pay to ship the repaired product back to you. If there is no defect or we find that the defect is due to customer abuse or negligence, we will return the product back to you and you will be responsible for all shipping charges.
Repairs Out of Warranty
If you would like to repair your product, but it is out of the Manufacture Warranty, you can ship the product to Teradek and we will provide you with a free cost estimate that will include labor, materials, and parts costs. If you decide to have the product repaired, you will be responsible for paying the total amount of the repair via credit card before any repairs will be made.
Teradek reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the sale at any time.
Teradek may make changes to any products offered at the Teradek online store, or to the applicable prices for any such products, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the Teradek online store with respect to products may be out of date, and Teradek makes no commitment to update the information provided at the Teradek online store with respect to such products and services.
Do you have a Sales or Support Question?
The Citadel Advantage
Citadel's encoder utilizes Level 4.1 H.264, which is an advanced compression algorithm providing a 2:1 reduction in bit rates with equal image quality when compared to MPEG2. Broadcasters who previously would have broadcast using half D1 can specify full D1 or even HD without exceeding their bandwidth allocation.
Professional HD/4SD Video Over IPCitadel is a professional broadcast network video HD/4SD H.264 encoder and decoder that
can encode virtually every video input at any resolution. Citadel accepts a wide variety of input
signals including HD formats like 1080p60 HDMI, 3 wire component RGB, or 5 wire component
RGB+HV, or up to 4 channels of composite SD video. The built in format converter and scaler
ensures you will always have 720p/1080i HDMI to monitor at both the encoder and decoder,
regardless of your input type or resolution. Citadel also decodes 1080p or up to 4 channels of
SD H.264 or MPEG2 Video. Citadel's 1080p HD video over IP is Blu-ray quality, with extremely
low latency and efficient network bandwidth use.
The Hardest Codec for the Harshest Environments
Citadel is extremely rugged and features extremely low power consumption, an embedded operating system, no moving parts, and a small form factor in a hardened milled aircraft grade 6061-T6 enclosure. Citadel excels in applications where size and power consumption must be minimized. Citadel is designed from the ground up to be extremely energy efficient. The hardware compression provides the highest performance at the lowest power consumption available today. It also has both power over ethernet (PoE) and DC power inputs, that can optionally be used together to provide redundant power sources to further increase reliability. Advanced DVB-ASI Plus Flexible Local Monitoring Options Citadel can also output MPEG-TS over DVB-ASI instead of ethernet for maximum compatibility with existing professional broadcasting equipment. The HDMI/DVI output allows 1080P local monitoring, while the composite video output provides legacy system support. The built-in scaler and compositing engine allows any output resolution to be displayed on any output. Built-in Web Server and Feature Rich Web User Interface Citadel includes gigabit ethernet and an advanced web server that automatically pairs with other Teradek devices independent of network infrastructure simplifying installation and use. Citadel's WebUI is simple yet sophisticated allowing the user to easily configure the unit, name video streams, watch live or recorded video, and much more.
• Professional Broadcast
• Mobile News Broadcasting
• Sports TV
• Distance Learning
• Religious Broadcasting
• Government Video
• Mobile Applications
• Digital Signage
• Law Enforcement
• ...and More
• 1080p60 Blu-Ray Quality Video Over Any IP Network or ASI
• H.264 High Profile (L4.1) Video Compression, QCIF to 1080p
• 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI Looping Video Input
• Small, Hardened Enclosure, Low Power Consumption
• 24/7 Reliability with No Moving Parts
• Gigabit Ethernet, PoE & USB 2.0 Connectivity
• DVB-ASI I/O, MPEG-TS Encapsulation
• Built-in Web Server with Advanced WebUI
• Auto Discover, Auto Config., Distributed C3
• Designed & Manufactured in California, USA
• 1 ch HDMI or DVI up to 1080p60/50
• 1 ch HD 5 wire Component in YUV/RGB+HV (75 Ohm BNC)
• 1 ch HD 3 wire Component in YUV/RGB, Sync on Green
• 4 ch SD Composite (75 Ohm BNC)
• 1 ch DVB-ASI MPEG-TS encapsulated MPEG2/H.264 (Optional)
• 1ch HDMI/DVI 1080i60/50
• 1ch SD Composite 480i60/50 (75 Ohm BNC)
• 1 ch DVB-ASI MPEG-TS encapsulated H.264 (Optional)
• Channels: Stereo (dual mono)
• Audio Inputs: HDMI or 4x Mono Terminal Block
• Audio Outputs: HDMI & 3.5mm audio jack
• Compression Algorithm: High Profile H.264 (L4.1), MJPEG, MPEG-TS
• Bit Rate: 64 Kbps to 20 Mbps
• Resolution: HD (1920 x 1080), Full D1, CIF, XVGA, SVGA, VGA
• Audio Compression: AAC, MP2
• Decode Algorithm: H.264 High Profile (L4.1), MPEG2, MJPEG, MPEG-TS
• No. Channels Encoded or Decoded: 1 HD or 4 D1
• Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base-T
• Ethernet Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, NTP, RTP,
RTSP, RTP over HTTP, SSL, MPEG-TS, IGMP, Multicast
• Advanced built-in web server, with feature-rich WebUI
• Point to Point (TCP or UDP), Multiple Unicast (UDP), or Multicast (UDP+IGMP)
• USB 2.0: 2 Powered Ports
• 1x RS485 or RS422, plus 1x RS232
• Alarm Inputs: 4
• Discreet Outputs: 2
• PTZ & POS Integration
• Wifi/GPS/GSM Connectivity: Contact Teradek for list of tested peripherals.
• Dimensions: 7" W x 5.75" D x 1.6875" H
• Weight: Approx. 1 lb.
• Nominal Power Consumption: 7.5W
• PoE: 802.3af Compliant
• Auxiliary Power Input: 9-40V DC
• EMC Emission: EN 55022, FCC Ch 15 Subpart B
• EMC Immunity: EN 55024
• Temperature: 0 to +50 C
• Humidity: 95% non condensing